Sunday, October 18, 2009

a litttle piece of advice~

come across this story when i look through my friend page in facebook~

Came accross this JOKE.


Title : Child's impression on her father.

4 Years : My dad can do anything.
7 years : My dad is cleverer than your dad
14 years: Well, father does not seem to know that either.... Read more
19 years : Father is hopelessly old fashioned.
21 years : What do you expect? He knows nut.
25 years : Excuse him lah. He's getting senile(nyanyuk).
35 years : Let's get Dad's opinion.
40 years : Better ask Dad what he would do before we make a decision.
45 years : I wonder what Dad would have thought about that? He was pretty clever.
50 years : My dad was very knowledgeable and wise.
60 years : I'd give anything if Dad was here so I could talk this over with him. I really miss him.



although im not close with my parent,im still thinking..what if someday i suddenly lost them?

0 comments: